- Graduated in economic law at the University of Lisbon
- Attended the University of Columbia in New York and the University of Michigan where he specialized in financial journalism
- Columnist at the Portuguese daily newspaper “Jornal de Negócios” (since 2007)
- Commentator of economic subjects in several Portuguese television channels concerning personal finances
- University Teacher
- Speaker at training sessions for middle and upper management, in areas such as leadership, marketing and management
- In 2007 he debuted in writing, having been the co-author of the book “Como Tornar o Benfica Campeão” (How to make Benfica a Champion). In 2009 he launched his first solo “Como esticar o Salário e Encurtar o Mês” (How to stretch your salary and shorten the month). In 2012 he launched “Basta!” (Enough!), a book that analyses the problems of the Portuguese economy and solutions to overcome them
- “Other books followed: “Fartos de Ser Pobres!” (Fed up with being poor) and “Saiam da Frente!” (Get out of the way), both about the structural changes the Portuguese society needs and the absence of political action towards those changes
- In 2017 Camilo decided to take on the digital platforms: he launched a professional page on Facebook and YouTube and is, at present, one of the most influential commentators in Portugal
Scientific area: On Our Agenda...
14 of november, from 17h30 until 19h00
Entrepreneurship in dentistry.